Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 Pigs in a (what's a Poke?)

Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to my third post.
(I'll stop numbering them soon, I promise)

Today I'm playing "Three or More Tuesday" hosted by Tam at Gypsy's Corner.


First off (and I'm sorry about this, but I can't help myself)....Check out my jugs!
(LOL, that should bring up my site on some interesting google searches, huh?)


All 3 of these were gifts from my mom. (Thanks Mom!)

Next up, my 3 little pigs. Two of them are pitchers, the small one I've been known to use as a gravy boat at Thanksgiving. And the other is a candle holder that I don't believe has ever held a candle. He resides in my shadowbox.



And last but not least, my top 3 reasons to blog...

#1. It encourages de-junking. If it's not blog worthy it shouldn't be in the house.

#2. Gathering up different things from all over the house to photograph them together makes you a little eccentric which makes you a more interesting person.

#3. Forces you to dust and clean before photo shoot.

I want to thank everyone for their comments yesterday! I feel like one of the gang already! Please keep'em comin! As for the dry sink color, I'm still pondering. I got 2 votes for white, 2 votes for black, and 1 for color. I saw a picture of one on the web painted an antique red with lots of distressing. Hmmmm....

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, too bad about the whole modeling thing but it would never work for a blogger anyways...have you seen the food these fab women post on here. Oh my.
    Welcome to our crazy world. Just enjoy the ride and ask questions when you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! I'm fairly new myself, just started mid-May. These parties can be very addictive! lol @ clean and dust for photo shoot! so true.

    Love the little piggies and those jugs are fabulous. Yes, google search will be very interesting indeed!

    Enjoy blogland!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! You are a hoot!!! I love your sense of humor & I love your blog so far. I signed up to be a follower. I just started my new blog a few weeks back. I have a family blog but my family kicked me off (just kidding). I decided to start a new blog for my decorating & blog party stuff & will leave my family blog for family stuff. And yes, I loved your jugs! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Welcome to blogging. I love your page and your sense of humor. :)
    Blessings,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reasons to blog, and cute idea for 3 or more.

    Winder what came in those brown jugs?? =0)

    blessings,
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging!
    Really, it forces you to declutter?
    I find myself buying more to use in tablescapes!
    Beautiful dry sink, depends on where you are putting it for the color..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very humorous post! Good reading - you make me smile, and I like that!

    ReplyDelete